[ale] [ ALE ]: Facebook group created

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sun Sep 10 23:49:35 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I have created a Facebook group for us to announce events and for general
use. JD asked if I would "step-up" and do this.  So. Let's get ready to
rumble!!  I have already created an 'event' for the InstallFest @ KSU.
Hopefully we can get some good use out of this group. I coach soccer on the
weekends so unfortunately I will not be able to attend the InstallFest.

For those that don't know me, I have been to a few of our meets at the Emory
campus but with 9-yo triplets and two jobs I have a difficult time attending
the meetings.  I'm already the admin and owner of the Atlanta Historical
Computing Society (AHCS) Facebook groups. That's old guys with old
computers. haha!  I'm a Commodore 8-bit (C64) collector but I have Atari
400's, 600's, 800's, TI-99/4a's, and Apple //'s.

If you use Facebook, please join up!  I put a simple Linux-related
questioner just to *try* to make sure "real" people are joining. :)  Here is
a direct link to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/linuxatl/

Hope to see everyone.

Thanks!