[ale] Installfest do's and dont's....

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Sep 10 11:17:30 EDT 2017

On Sunday 10 September 2017, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> Volunteers really shouldn't touch the computer at all.
> The owner should do all the typing, mousing, media handling.

Not the case long ago when I last attended one. Probably a good thing though!

Something not mentioned that I'm sure most on this list know. However, all
the volunteers should be aware of just in case. While most Linux distros
play nice with Windows and a newbie can often install Linux with little or
no help. They still do not play well with each other and if a nut case like
I was shows up wanting a triple boot please get them some serious help.
Perhaps even a Psychiatrist;-)

Does not seem like it has been 14 years since Slackware ate my Mandrake.
--
William