[ale] Android Studio for Centos 6.7?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:09:42 EDT 2017

Requirements:

Linux

 * GNOME or KDE desktop
   Tested on Ubuntu® 14.04 LTS, Trusty Tahr (64-bitdistribution capable ofrunning 32-bit applications)

 * 64-bit distribution capable of running 32-bit applications

 * GNU C Library (glibc) 2.19 or later

 * 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended; plus 1 GB for the Android
   Emulator

 * 2 GB of available disk space minimum,4 GB Recommended
   (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for
   Android SDK and emulator
   system image)

 * 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution

 * For accelerated emulator: Intel® processor with support for Intel®
   VT-x,
   Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality,
   or
   AMD processor with support for AMD Virtualization™ (AMD-V™)