[ale] Of password managers and family...

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sun Oct 29 16:41:34 EDT 2017

Are you specifically looking for off-site backups or just some sort of
*reliable* backup?  I bought a QNAP drive a few weeks ago and have been
loving the backup and encryption options. All of the PC’s in the house now
backup to the QNAP and I have an encrypted volume for my work files.  The
“myQNAPcloud” allows me to access my files from anywhere. The new firmware
supports ‘Let’s Encrypt’ SSL so everything stays encrypted. Fwiw… I’m sure
that the Synology drives have similar features.

/Raj