[ale] Preferred Linux under Docker?

Bruno Bronosky richardbronosky at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:25:00 EDT 2017

I've been pleased with Alpine. Makes my containers tiny compared to all
others.

On May 15, 2017 9:20 AM, "Lightner, Jeffrey" <JLightner at dsservices.com>
wrote:

CoreOS can be used but the prebuilt "containers" you can download may have
been created by anyone/anywhere.

RHEL offers "Atomic" with containers using Docker and they say they vet all
the containers in their repository.   Since it is in RHEL I assume it is in
CentOS as well.   I regularly see updates for Atomic and its containers.

Note that the containers themselves don't have to be the same (and often
aren't) the same as the host OS (e.g. You could have CentOS and Fedora
containers under your CoreOS).