[ale] DragonCon: InstallFest?, Crypto Party?

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Mar 29 14:30:46 EDT 2017

I'm not a dragonCon guy, but ...

Happy to pass on all the stuff (mainly info and info gathering worksheets and
tools) from prior InstallFests (2015 was the last one) to anyone who wants it.
A live demo area is on http://if.jdpfu.com/  I use TT to generate the static
site. Didn't want any dependencies on the Internet or javascript.

There are typos in there.

Nothing secret about it, just not ready for "public consumption" - i.e. no
how-to guide. ;)   Expect a tgz file and a video chat to get you started. The
"build-site" script is extremely dependent on my network, though I was working
to remove that dependency.

Of course, at the Sunday ALE meetup, we are happy to help anyone get installed.
Just need some advanced warning, a heads up about what you want and the system
specs.