[ale] Please reach out to your house rep ASAP

Chuck Balog chuckbalog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:23:48 EDT 2017

I can confirm that calling the DC office and asking to speak to the
Legislative Assistant responsible for your issue is the best way to have
your voice heard. Faxes are logged and responded to only if a response is
requested. Emails are sorted by a Staff Assistant (commonly referred to as
Staff Asses) or Interns and then sent a form letter in response.

As a general rule - DC influences policy. State offices work cases. YMMV
depending on the rep/senator and the specific issue.
--Chuck