[ale] Comcast Static IPv6?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:22:18 EDT 2017

We don’t have a lot of power blips up here, so I can’t answer that as easily.  I think we bounced once or twice, but my UPS kept it synced.  We had a really bad storm last year, and I was out closer to 24 hours, but that was a frame sync problem.  They had head end issues to resolve.

I hardly drop.  And, oddly, when neighbors are having their residential internet on the fritz, I stay up.

Both my wife and I work from home, and we couldn’t be more pleased.

—jms