[ale] Comcast Static IPv6?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:50:21 EDT 2017

I'm using a NAT'd v4 at home right now with split DNS.  My external IPv4
changes every if I'm offline for 26+ hours or so which doesn't happen
often.

I would like to have an IPv6 locked down like that or better if possible.
I may be missing something on doing internal IPv6.  I'm still looking for a
good "HowTo" on how to do IPv6 like I'm doing my IPv4.

Robert