[ale] Virtual Box network configuration

TxMoose kyle at txmoose.com
Tue Mar 21 13:26:38 EDT 2017

Hey Jeff,

I run in Bridged mode and just have my VM pull a DHCP lease.  Unless
your network is doing something super wonky where a switch port can only
have a single MAC coming in, you should be fine.  There's a setting
within the Windows Adapter settings dialog, though, that you have to
ensure is checked.  I can't recall off hand right now, but it should
stand out because it has "virtual box" in the name.

Good luck!

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden