[ale] Ansible related talks possible ?

TxMoose kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Mar 13 10:11:05 EDT 2017

I'd love to hear a talk about Ansible, as well.  If any assistance is
needed in preparing the talk or giving it, I'd be down for that, too.

I'd also like to extend this request to perhaps a talk on
Orchestration/Config Management in general, perhaps comparing Puppet,
Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc... and/or a talk on each individually?

I run Salt personally, and I know the high level concepts of Salt
specifically, but I really only use it in a very basic manner.

If we do decide to do the individual talks on each, I might volunteer
for a talk on Salt to drive myself to really get shoulder deep into it
instead of just dipping my fingers into it like I do now.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden