[ale] somewhat OT - FreedomPop plan

Mark Ulmer mark at markulmer.com
Fri Mar 10 14:36:10 EST 2017

I mainly want the data so that I be connected when away from my home
wifi.  There is software magic of sort... you must install the
FreedomPop app for voice calls. They are an all VoIP provider.  So yes
my tablet can be my phone.

Here is a better description:
https://gigaom.com/2013/10/22/how-freedompop-is-separating-voice-from-data-on-its-new-voip-phone-service/