[ale] Android secondary security

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 09:18:38 EST 2017

Cyanogenmod was taken over the High Side by idiot executives last year. The
CM community is migrating to Lineage OS ( http://lineageos.org ), but it's
still early days yet.  Here's a list of Lineage's currently supported
devices ( http://wiki.lineageos.org/devices.html ).  Other than that, I
thinks you are On your Own.  You can try trolling around on xda-developers
( https://www.xda-developers.com/ ), but I don't believe there's a
comprehensive list anywheres.

-- CHS