[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:28:02 EST 2017

Yeah. The lack of an sd slot was a concern. I got the large storage version
with 64G. I also have a usb cable to a usb female socket and can plug in a
thumb drive if needed.

I guess if someone wants to swap sd cards to watch movies on the phone an
sd card is the only option. But for photo and download storage the internal
only seems to work well for me.