[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:47:30 EST 2017

And speaking of the Devil, I just received an email from Microcenter with
an Unlocked GSM BLU for $109. By the specs in the link below, no mention of
LTE support and a little light on RAM, but pretty cheap.

http://email.microcentermedia.com/1e4af319elayfousiawfkk6qaaaaaaummcztaz36whmyaaaaa/C?V=bF9pbmRleAEBQ09OVEFDVF9JRAE0OTEyNDY1NDE4AXByb2ZpbGVfaWQBMTM2ODEzNTI3MAF6aXBfY29kZQEBRVFVSUZBWF9DQU1QQUlHTl9JRAFFNDE0MAFTVE9SRQE0MQFFUVVJRkFYX0FDVElWSVRZX0lEAUU0MTQwMDAwMQFfV0FWRV9JRF8BMjE3MDQ0NTM5AV9QTElTVF9JRF8BOTczMDI3NQFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAWdjY2ZvZjVAZ21haWwuY29tAVdFQl9JRAEBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTcwMzA5MDk0NTAwAUNBTVBBSUdOTkFNRQFlTmV3cyBTcGVjaWFsIEVkIDIwMTcwMzA5AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5AWdjY2ZvZjVAZ21haWwuY29t&Lf8LnnpaDLj5PewpFLTY+Q