[ale] Laser cutting acrylic?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Mar 5 17:55:55 EST 2017

Onesies and twosies Big  Blue Saw http://www.bigbluesaw.com/ Folks at
Freeside recommended them a few years ago. Spoke with them at a Makerfair
and their prices are kind of high.

If you need a lot SMC in Cartersville is hard to beat.
http://sheetmetalcomponents.com/
They are not set up for hobbyists or very small orders. Bought a bunch of 4"
disks laser cut from 1/8" galvanized steel. Pretty sure they do plastics
too...

William