[ale] Epson ET-4550 Printer Drivers on Linux?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jan 30 00:11:27 EST 2017

I have had 2 Samsung B&W lasers for almost 20 years. The one on my desk sounds bad, but works. The other one died in a flood. They work with Linux. ML-2010 I think.

Bought HP inkjet scanner that would see all black during a scan. Wife spent too much on ink.

I saw a Samsung C1XXX in Fry's early AM everyday email and bought it for $180. Color laser. MFC. Sheet feed scan. FAX (don't need). I scan all the time using an app on my Note 5. I can print in Linux. The device supports google cloud print on itself.

It is big. I would say it is a corporate printer in our bed room. 2' high. The kids can fit in the box it came in. I love it.