[ale] Urgent notice of need for a new location!!!!

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Fri Jan 20 15:17:35 EST 2017

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor is the Bach organ piece to play to show off.
There's also a fantastic arrangement by The Canadian Brass.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0Jhk6e2Uw

I've seen them perform that live. I was in tears by the end. Brass players, and especially trumpets, will understand.

Funeral March of a Marionette is the theme music for Alfred Hitchcock. The
familiar tune begins at about 45 seconds in:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pOXhAF7L0I