[ale] Ale Central meeting tonight 7:30pm

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Thu Jan 19 07:38:12 EST 2017

This month will be an assortment of Linux stuff (old lore and new applications, horror stories and "Eureka!' moments), ALE configuration business and some beer afterwards at Meltons.

If you like hearing about gray beards screwing things up, or that moment when you realized you really needed a gray bearded wizard to appear with the proper incantation, or that moment you realized other people now view YOU as a gray bearded wizard (gulp!), this meeting is for you.

Bring your kernel woes, config stories, install and upgrade nightmares and those "YEAH! IT ACTUALLY WORKED!" stories.

We have some people working on LPI-1 certification practice so I'm hoping to hear about that process as well.

Did I mention we will go to Meltons afterwards for food and libations?