[ale] [OT] Website without the site?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:33:50 EST 2017

I'm starting a new project, and usually get the domain name, an Apache
site on a shared host, and the e-mail along with it.

Trying something different to see how it goes. Have the domain name,
then picked up a gmail address, blogspot, instagram, twitter, facebook,
and a couple other Social Media sites. Not sure I need a web page yet,
and saving the money on DNS as I don't need to direct traffic to a
specific place.

An experiment for me, anyway. So far results have shown an increase in
"We can set up your website" e-mails and calls. Noticed that Oracle
bought DynDNS. Bleagh.