[ale] testing the reboot and upgrade

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:08:18 EST 2017

Love my Linux based big switch at work. Can buy 5 for the price of 1 cisco
with less capability. Updates appear about a day after Debian has them
unless it's network issues.

Yeah. A real Linux box is ideal. Just need cards with 8-12 nics each and
fully off-loaded network stack. Might need custom card to card cabling like
some graphics cards have to support moving data between cards without cpu
load.