[ale] Server Set-up ?

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:18:54 EST 2017

I'm finally setting up an Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS.

What is the recommended set-up for LPIC study? If I installed all the
convenience applications I like, I'd end-up with something very similar to
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS... which I already have.

In short, how barebones should I keep the installation? I'm thinking a
windows manager and whatever brings my wifi to life.

I'd like to be able to read the course material .pdf, but don't know how
that can be done in a console environment. Okular looks to be out of the
question.

Thanks,
Preston