[ale] [OT] Electronics recycling in metro ATL

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Feb 16 15:50:04 EST 2017

Odd.   There are 3 locations all listed as "Chattanooga Goodwill".

I know for a fact there are 2 Goodwill locations within 10 miles of me, 1 in Cobb and 1 in Sandy Springs.   Presumably those are not part of "Chattanooga Goodwill" and whatever they are (Atlanta Goodwill maybe?) doesn't accept them.   Having said that I have taken many items to Goodwill here though not any non-working computers.