[ale] Need a better DHCP server than ISC's

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Feb 13 02:15:55 EST 2017

With the exception of the direct SQL integration how does it not meet
the rest of the requirements?  I pointed to the method to duplicate
ISC's shared network feature in dnsmasq specific format and I know it's
able to send arbitrary strings for any DHCP option of your choosing
(because I do so already).

For the reservations it does currently use a file though people have
made various workarounds to store data in SQL and autogenerate the files
from that.