[ale] Vizio TVs Sucking Privacy

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Feb 9 17:43:52 EST 2017

Seems my hearing is better than a few selected 20-30 yr olds.  I can
here some electronic devices when charging that the whippersnappers
don't hear.  Thought it was tinnitus, but when the devices aren't
charging, don't hear it.  Also hear some Belkin USB charging plugs.

> Maybe that email proves that subliminal messages actually work.  Did >
you feel an urge to drink a coke after reading it?  :p

Whooooosh.

Nope. Don't like coke. Prefer pretty much any other drink ... except
with rum. ;)