[ale] Including Makefile

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Feb 4 18:35:41 EST 2017

I'm turned off by cmake and that is more my issue than cmake. My introduction to it was with newer versions of MySQL. It was a real PITA converting the 'configure --prefix*' options to cmake equivalent. I was mad and it left a bad taste in my mouth. :)

It would not be a bad idea to look at it after I complete the work of reorging this large tree. There are hundreds of directories.