[ale] You guys have been too quiet lately...

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Dec 15 14:03:14 EST 2017

Maybe we should have a team building exercise where a systemd proponent falls backward and sees how many anti-systemd folks try to catch him and vice-versa.  I'm thinking the init folks even if they wanted to catch wouldn't be able to organize quickly enough because of the linear nature of starting.  On the other hand the systemd folks might all decide they're not required for the start of the others  :p