[ale] printing fun

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Thu Dec 14 17:52:19 EST 2017

I've found, lately, that network printers aren't worth the trouble to
"set up" on my machine.  Just navigate a web browser to port 80 on the
printer's IP and load up the web UI.  With most modern printers,
there'll be a "submit document to print" button or form.  Upload your
PDF there and the printer will make it into a real boy... er, document
pretty promptly.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden