[ale] How do you deal with SSO at home?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Dec 13 16:53:17 EST 2017

Last time I looked into FreeIPA, the code port to debian had stalled.
Seems that a few of the 500 different projects, all using different
programming languages, had failed to port to Debian.

Ok, I jest, but FreeIPA is one of those typical "enterprisy" solutions
from RH that was built using 70 other projects, each with a different
idea of what is best.

Introducing Cent here is not gonna happen, but thanks.  I'd rather roll
my own LDAP GUI.  I don't remember any issues using ssh with LDAP auth
on Ubuntu. It has been a few years, but it "just worked" by setting up
PAM correctly.