[ale] Slightly OT: Coding program to hit several keys at once

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:17:33 EST 2017

Hmm. This is not necessarily a language question, but more of a hardware
interface question.  I'd go a Googlin' on the Mighty Internet (or,
actually, DuckDuckGoin')  for stuff on "Chording Keyboards" and "N-Key
Rollover".  A desultory search turns up this interesting link (
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=16676.0 ).   I suspect most cheap
keyboards strain out double non-modifier or triple keypresses before they
even go over the wire to the computer.    A $150 or so "gaming keyboard"
might give you the hardware support you need.

-- CHS