[ale] anybody got a stock .htaccess for read-only apache website

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Aug 11 15:07:25 EDT 2017

Thank you for the reply, but it totally baffles me.   This is totally
different from prior topic I raised on a different server.

Someone is scanning all the godaddy hosted servers, and is
embedding .php files in them, and updating the .htaccess file, in an
apparent attempt to hijack innocent browser users accessing the sites
supported there, which for me is essentially the Lilburn Oktoberfest,
the Lloyd Shaw Dance foundation, and Maine Geneology.

I have found and removed all the .php files they created.  Apparently
they attempted to rewrite rules to re-direct access to html file into
their duplicated .php files.

I have removed the glop they added to the .htaccess, but don't know if
there are other restrictive measures I should be taking in there to
reduce the potential in the future.

I do not see how this relates to rsync and ssh.