[ale] ssh issue

Edward O. Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Tue Aug 8 08:56:48 EDT 2017

I messed it up once by copying the incorrect key to authorized-keys.  Are
you sure you placed the correct one in there?

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 6:38 PM, leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mostly I'm tired and brain dead. I built some servers and put in the
> authorized-keys file. On one server it works well, the one I built
> manually. On the others it fails, it asks for the password. I've recopied
> in the key, checked the permissons, etc. Not seeing any real differences.
>
> What are some more things I can look at in the AM? Have not really applied
> anything special to either box.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Leam

MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it - you should
not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any other
person. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this
message and any attachments for viruses. Any unauthorized use or
interception of this e-mail is illegal.