[ale] Brother printer woes

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Aug 7 13:58:36 EDT 2017

I finally was able to actually lay hands on the printer and connected a
usb cable to it.  Like the network configuration, all went well as
expected, except it still doesn't print.  So for those of you who
questioned the quality of the printer.  It's either broken or there is a
"don't print for Jim" configuration setting I can't find.

Thanks to all that helped.

Jim.