[ale] Possibly OT; NoScript workalike, Chrome

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Fri Apr 28 12:24:28 EDT 2017

All very good and interesting points.  I guess, since I run my main
email domain through google apps, I am entrenched enough that it doesn't
matter to me.  Also on that note, I don't pay google for damn near
anything, and I know up front that the "cost" of those services I'm
getting is the ad revenue they'll generate off me.  I get up in arms
about Net Neutrality and ISP deep packet inspection/data collection,
though, because I'm already *paying* my ISP.  There's no need for them
to make extra revenue off me if they're already literally getting my
dollar (or hundreds...).

Sorry to derail the conversation a little bit.  I guess I just hadn't
thought about it much til it was brought up here.  This is why I'm
really enjoying this group, though.  More and more every day to
consider. :)

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden