[ale] [OT] Effective, non-ripoff, cheaper-than-Comcast/AT&T Internet for apartment

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Mon Apr 17 10:06:44 EDT 2017

> Plus, I am given to understand that they are actually making a serious
> effort to improve their abysmal customer service.

I can vouch for the fact that they aren't.  It is still just awful.
Truly, terribly, abysmally, finger-nails-on-chalk-board,
cellophane-rubbing-against-cellophane, chewing-on-aluminium-foil awful.
I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to portray just how bad Comcast is,
nor do I possess the ability to portray just how little people should
willingly give Comcast money.

</soapbox>

---
Very respectfully,