[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 17:24:23 EDT 2017

WOW, they are going to refund me the $99 back. But since not happy with the
lack of service.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Lightner, Jeffrey <JLightner at dsservices.com
> wrote:

> I've been using this feature with BofA Visa for several years now (at
> least since the end of 2007).   There is a newer Visa wallet(?) thing BofA
> has started offering but I haven't used it (which I why I don't recall the
> name off the top of my head)
>
> Discover Card had a similar random card number creation but it didn't let
> you set limits or expirations - it was simply an alternate number that
> posted to your real card.   Anyone that hacked that number would be able to
> use it but at least you'd be able to trace the hack back to the one
> merchant to whom you'd provided it originally.   However, Discover got rid
> of it a couple of years back.
>
> I'd read something online last year that made it sound like one of the
> other banks (Chase maybe?) had a similar setup associated with their
> MasterCard but I've not used that one.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.