[ale] OT: Cell Phone recs Was Re: Android secondary security

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Apr 14 11:44:16 EDT 2017

Yeah, they don't admit it's data-only until after you buy.   I have a
useless freedom pop SIM on my desk.

What I THINK will work in your son's watch is the $3/mo Tmobile 30
minute SIM.  That has been flawless in my cheap watchphone.

You can cruise by a Tmobile store to see if it works, and then buy the
SIM from Amazon.