[ale] Tenn screws state with assbackwards broadband law.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:58:37 EDT 2017

On Apr 12, 2017 1:52 PM, "Beddingfield, Allen" <allen at ua.edu> wrote:

When you work in a government bureaucracy long enough, you come to expect
inefficiency, ignorance, incompetence, and corruption.  When you get
anything else, it is just a pleasant surprise.  This message written by a
government employee in a state that has had the head of all three branches
of state government removed in the past year (Alabama).

Yeah. Ouch!

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer