[ale] DragonCon: InstallFest?, Crypto Party?

Ted W. ted-lists at xy0.org
Tue Apr 4 00:34:46 EDT 2017

I'd love to do an InstallFest. I probably won't have the time to do too
much organizational work but can be available during the weekend to help
with installation and questions. I can also do some pre-event prep work
to pull down mirrors and create some install media depending on how we
decide to tackle that.