[ale] Why Run your own email server?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Sep 30 13:51:24 EDT 2016

Thanks. Groupwise is commercial from Novell, right?  Looks like the
clients are java-based. Can normal clients be used - thunderbird,
outlook, evolution?

Zimbra works with any clients, but their webclient is completely
awesome, for those who like webmail. I only use it to manage server-side
filters. They don't have a thick-client anymore. It was a typical,
bloated, Java application and best to let it die.