[ale] Why Run your own email server?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Sep 29 09:10:18 EDT 2016

Why would I want to? I can go from coding one hour to "I sent so and so an email and they said they did not get it" or "So and so said emails to me are bouncing"

"I ain't got time for that sh*t"

I also don't have time to chase down being blacklisted. I've outsourced our email and back it up. I'm still a middle man for incoming and I've not yet given our provider that responsibility.

Chris