[ale] Use cloud guest to compile kernel

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Sep 23 16:54:57 EDT 2016

Yea, I know.

I'm a user of Rackspace and Digital Ocean. DO was one of thoe Facebook adds done right. I got lucky finding them. I use DO for development and RS failover. I have equipment at Peak 10 I can redirect to DO.

In 2008 I lost hardware running SugarCRM. I had backup. I spent 12 hours getting gt back up. Gave up and turned on a RS guest. We were up 1 hour later. That system was their lowest build. I think I calculated 5+ years to even cover replacement hardware costs.