[ale] Nextcloud anyone?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Sep 23 16:33:42 EDT 2016

This Sunday at the ALE-NW weekly meeting, we plan to show how-to setup
nextcloud on a minimal Ubuntu Server.
https://bayton.org/2016/07/installing-nextcloud-on-ubuntu-16-04-lts-with-redis-apcu-apache/
is the how-to.

nextcloud is a fork of owncloud - and even if you are like me and would
never let a php webapp directly on the internet without a VPN, I've
found the "news" RSS aggregater/reader to be really nice.  A single view
of my RSS feeds regardless of the client used.  Sorta like IMAP for RSS.

Anyway, hope a few folks find this interesting. Hope to see you at 3p
Sunday.

Plus the normal file, contacts, calendar, and gallery stuff is available
too. ;)