[ale] OT: Ubuntu aquarius tablet, any experience?

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:36:40 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I have been using an Android tablet for the past three years and it has
finally begun to show signs of outdatedness (e.g. has gotten an update in
close to a year, screen has begun to stop working properly).  I was looking
at a Ubuntu bq aquarius tablet like this one:
https://store.bq.com/en/ubuntu-edition-aquaris-m10?utm_source=Ubuntu.com_devices&utm_medium=Button&utm_campaign=m10-ubuntu-edition-canonical&

Anyone have any experience with one of these? My timeline to purchase is
about 6 months from now, depending on the speed of my side contracting work.