[ale] Tmux, where have you been alll my life?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:00:43 EDT 2016

On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 12:46 -0400, Chris Fowler wrote:

> [...]
with my glasses! I hat java remote consoles and resort to using the
screen magnifier. The Dell xps13 with 4k screen is great and crisp
but tiny stuff is really TINY!
> > > My Note 5's resolution is greater than HD.  8pt on that would be
impossible.  on your XPS13 4K 8pt would be difficult too.  Physical
size of the screen is a factor.

13" @4K. 8pt font would be about 1/16" tall. 10pt is barely readable
with nose prints on the screen.
--