[ale] Tmux, where have you been alll my life?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Sep 13 18:42:45 EDT 2016

terminator-mad.png is what I have going on in tmux, but more terminals.

I upgrade Ubuntu to tmux-2.2 and figured out mouse support. It is unreal how useful this has become.

120 columns is a good width for me. The more lines I can see the better.

In one terminal at full-height I'm watching output from a program that is being processed by other programs. In a tiny window I'm watching output from a program who is receiving MQTT debug from the other programs. Another full-height terminal I using vim and doing stuff on my desktop. Tiny window run mysql client on another server. A few other tiny windows with shells into the system I working on.