[ale] CentOS 7 virtual IF installed by default

Edward O. Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Mon Sep 12 13:52:40 EDT 2016

So it looks like libvirt is installed as a result of gnome-boxes, which I
guess is part of the groups "Basic server with GUI" in CentOS. So no
critical deps for my purposes.

Thanks for the help.

ed

*Edward O. Holcroft*
IT Operations Manager

*Madsen, Kneppers & Associates, Inc.*
Construction Consultants & Engineers
11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250
Johns Creek, GA 30097

*O*  770.446.9606  |  *F*  770.446.9612  |  *C*  770.630.0949  |
eholcroft at mkainc.com

www.mkainc.com