[ale] Bash vs Perl

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Oct 24 14:41:12 EDT 2016

I don't have a day to write, compile, test and deal with SIGSEGV in one day. I do have time to do it in Perl. In my example I'm trying to convert data or look for data in a large dataset. In the sqlite3 example with many rows I'm storing file attributes or a catalog of files in SQL format. I'uu fork and use find to feed me the file list and then I'll do everything else in on process.