[ale] Tomcat Monitoring

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:52:06 EDT 2016

Getting back on track to the question I asked.

It appears that if you use jmx you have to change tomcat, I don't have
access to the setting.

Has anyone used check_tomcat.pl, I am trying to get it working but
getting the following error

**ePN /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_tomcat.pl: "Use of uninitialized
value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Getopt/Std.pm
line 226,".

The weird thing is that if I run on cli it works.