[ale] Annonymous: Aaron Swartz documentary

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:43:22 EST 2016

This film has been up for a couple of years, but I just discovered
it. I knew the mainstream news of Aaron Swartz's suicide, but
this documentar is a really informative and enlightening look at
this brilliant young person's life. He was an out genius who was
pivitol in creating the RSS idea at age 13. He was a prime player
in creating several web innovations as a programmer, and then
did far, far more as an activist protecting our digital rights and
freedoms. Inspired a little hope in the face of the horror show
shit storm of corporatocracy that this natiion is now facing.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM>

in peace,
aaron